Asphalt Hot Boxes (Material Reclaim Boxes)
ECF manufacturers Material Reclaim Boxes for collecting test samples and drip bucket storage.
Key Features of the ECF Asphalt Hot Box include:
- A precise counterweight lid assembly provides easy lifting and seal.
- No separate pump is required to move product.
- Heat is supplied from your current heating system.
- Double-wall construction with insulation between inner and outer wall.
- Custom paint option is available to match existing plant infrastructure.
- Dimensions: 48” W X 36” D X 41” H
- Customer Connections:
- Heating: Two 2” ANSI 150# Raised Faced CS Flanges
- Product: 2” or 3” ANSI 150# Raised Faced CS Flanges
- Inner Shell: ASTM A-36 3/16” Plate Steel
- Outer Shell: ASTM A-36 3/16” Plate Steel
- Insulation: 2” Thick Mineral Wool
- Physical Volume: Six Standard 5 gal Buckets
- Liquid Volume: Approx. 50 US gals
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 1020 lbs.