Liquid Terminal Automated Molten Sulfur Injection Skids
ECF can design, fabricate and install our Automated Molten Sulfur Injection Skid, which includes a batch meter and sulfur VFD pump that provides precise control of the sulfur quantity and rate of injection. The sulfur pump and injection valve are controlled for one-step operation of the entire process. The injection skid is also designed with an integrated temperature control system to maintain the sulfur at optimal temperature. The injection system can either be installed as a stand-alone system or integrated into the PMAC PLC for single-point control.
Key Features of the ECF Automated Molten Sulfur Injection Skid:
- Incorporated skid design for ease of shipment and installation.
- Batch Meter and VFD Sulfur Pump provides precise control of sulfur and rate of injection.
- The sulfur pump and injection valve are controlled for one-step operation of the entire process.
- Injection skid can utilize hot oil or steam.
- Integrated temperature control system allows the molten sulfur to remain in the tank and in the injection line.