Polymer Modified Asphalt Blending Skids
ECF has extensive experience in the manufacturing of polymer modified asphalt blending systems. We offer complete turnkey design, fabrication, and installation of your polymer system. Our PMA skids are designed to allow the plant operator to produce any size batch of homogeneous PMAC concentrate using a level-controlled wetting tank. This system can be controlled by a single operator. We can customize your PMAC Blending skid to meet your production requirements with either single or dual tank design. Our precision control system ensures quality production for your polymer modified asphalt blending requirements.
Key Features of Polymer Modified Asphalt Blending Skids:
- Standard shop-fabricated PMAC skid comes complete on an 8' X 25' to 40' skid for ease of shipment and installation.
- Control of both AC and polymer addition rate ensures a homogenous blend
- Wetting tank ensures all polymer is milled on a single pass
- High-capacity mill features allow a high-flow blending process from 20-70 TP/hour
- PLC controls the entire process from a single point.
- Flexible design allows for return of milled PMAC for additional polymer or re-mill, if desired
- Skid design offers continuous flow or batch processing
- Custom skid designs are available to meet specific production and location requirements
- Available integration of ECF Molten Sulfur Injection System for cross linking
- Complete turnkey PMAC installation, operational and startup support is available