Liquid Terminal Polyphosphoric Acid Skids
ECF offers customized self-contained and fully automated Polyphosphoric Acid Skids. Polyphosphoric Acid (PPA) is a common asphalt cement modifier used in some states. The acid can be used to raise the PG Grade of the asphalt as in polymer modification, as well as altering the properties of flux used in the asphalt roofing industry. ECF, Inc., works with a variety of chemical suppliers and provides a self-contained PPA storage and Injection skid system; complete with injection controls and secondary containment.
Key Features of the ECF Polyphosphoric Acid Skid:
- Incorporated skid design for ease of shipment and installation
- Horizontal or vertical tank design
- Independent heat control system
- Injection control system and integrated control panel
- Integrated secondary containment system